Hello, there!

Hi peeps,

I hope all of you are fine and if not, trust me, it will all be good. Heck, it has to be. Law of nature, guys - Good Things happen to Good People. 😁

Before you're put off by my over the top optimism, let me quickly introduce myself. My name is Gargi Biswas and I live in this lovely city called Raipur in India. I'm a writer and a student of Literature.

Have you ever felt out of place? Do you often feel that you don't belong?

Well, it's good if you don't, actually. But here's the thing: I feel out of place in almost every situation of my life that involves interaction with people. I'm socially awkward and I start fumbling when I'm talking to strangers.

Now don't get me wrong. I don't hate humans or even dislike them. I love people and they always amaze me. In fact, I have so much to share with you that it could fill up volumes.

It's just that I'm an introvert. And the wrong kind. I'm shy and nervous around people because I always have this fear of being judged. But here's the good news: I'm looking forward to improving myself. I want to be the right kind of an introvert. Through my writing, I want to show you how orange and lavender can coexist in a rainbow of our dreams.

This blog is a journey towards belonging, even if we feel out of place sometimes. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladybirds

Embrace It All